First off I usually dont post things like this and not sure what other peoples experiances are but I wanted to share a great positive customer satisfaction.

first off I bought an uninstalled 818C roof kit from someone else and during the install I had a issue with the drivers glass not having the same shape as the window opening on the roof there was a big gap in the middle and touching on each side (glass had an odd curve)

I contacted Factory five and they were on it Tony went and made it right. he sent a new glass as well as some new seal for the body as well as I asked for a replacement belt moulding as I cut mine to short. I gave them a shipping address in the US and was going to ship it and go pick it up.

I did not hear anything for a week and bam an email that a package was coming. I expected it to show up to a shipping address I gave in the states and I would drive from Canada to pick it up. instead it all showed up right to my house in Canada at no charge.

I love my car so much and the service I have gotten from factory five makes me love my car even more.

cheers