I have three projects I'm working on.
I'm almost done installing the APE hardtop now even though I really like the design of the hard top Mike Forte is considering bring to the US from England. But currently it's for a Mark IV so I'm pushing on with the top I have.
hardtop (2).jpg

Now for the Second project
This past weekend I drove to pick up the project in Albany, NY and it looks like it was never used.
it's a;
dualcarbs.jpg
All Edelbrock. I have the linkage and an upgrade to electric choke - which is still in the Edelbrock package. I'll use my Cobra air cleaner with the dual car bottom plate. This will give me a inch lower to allow it all to fit under the body. I'm still considering using a cable or linkage for the throttle. I built my car originally by the book. Started with an EFI stock 5.0L, then added aluminum heads, super charger, followed by a carb on a 347 engine I built. Now I get to try a dual carb setup. Will I like it - we'll wait to see.
And my final project is;
My wife really, REALLY, does not like the red stripes on the fender. They were put there to cover up the deer slayer's encounter at 70 mph on the interstate with a deer. Sorry but the deer lost but the car took the hit and kept on running! So as most of us know if the wife says she wants it fixed, we just have to do it ! I was looking for a shop I could drive to and wait for it to be fixed. It's SO hard to part with the keys! Crazy but it is. I was considering doing it myself so have been reading up on what to use to repair the body.