I am in go-cart stage and wanted to test all my weather pack connections on the headlights, running lights, brake lights, and turn signals.

When I wired all the front and rear lights and put the switch on for the left turn signal, the front left blinker lights appropriately but the right rear blinks. Same opposite lighting for the right side (right blinking in the front, left blinking in the rear). Being a newbie on wiring, I checked all the wires assuming I must have done something wrong.

I am both happy and concerned that my wiring looks good but I am pretty sure the problem is because the RF wiring harness is wired incorrectly. You can see this in the picture I am attaching where the green wires are connected to blue.

I would gladly switch the wires in the harness but I believe you need a specific pin extraction tool for that harness plug (different than the one I bought for the weather packs). Anyone else have this issue and know what I would need to do to swap the wires in the harness? I have emailed FFR as well.
Thanks
Glenn

24DEF21D-7A9C-40D7-A104-A1FAB1FB3D31.jpeg