FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 35 Hot Rod Road Ready in Florida

Post Thanks / Like

35 Hot Rod Road Ready in Florida

Has anybody have a 35 Hot Rod through the process of the DMV in Florida to get it on the road ?

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will come March. Should be exactly the same as the 33. I do not expect any problems.

Post Thanks / Like

35 Hot Rod

Quote Originally Posted by wallace18 View Post
    I will come March. Should be exactly the same as the 33. I do not expect any problems.
    What did you have to do for the 33 and what are you going to due about windshield wipers ?

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    You do not have to have wipers to get titled or a license plate in FL. I do not install them on my cars, I use rain-x Contact your local Regional DMV and ask them to send yo the paperwork for tilting a kit car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tom I have followed two of your builds and cant wait to read and follow this one. I just hope it goes as good as the rest of them you have built some very good looking cars and I bet this one will beat them all. I cant wait to start on mine. I thought that when I retired I could have the time to do as I please and build what I want. I am like you Tom and I get into a little of everything and if there was a bed in my shop I would sleep out there some times. After I retired I have had nothing but medical problems and now cancer for the fourth time so I will have to see where this goes. So far I have beat it three time blatter cancer and now stage three lung cancer the radiation and cimo has kicked my *** but I got through it all now just waiting for another test to see if the cancer is gone. I cant wait to order my 33 I was going to about two years ago when the doctor told me to hold off on it. Keep up the good work Tom I enjoy reading your build its odd that my name is Tom to.

6. Likes Houdini liked this post