I picked up a large batch of 74 parts from the powder coater on Monday. After doing an inventory and sorting everything out, I started installing pieces yesterday. I'm thrilled with how the color turned out. It's the same color that I had the frame coated in - Cardinal GR-06 silver metallic. They also gave me a can of spray paint that matches the PC. That was handy for touching up in a few places like where I cut off the radiator mounting tubes.

First up was the bottom clutch switch and actuator:

The first piece of sheet metal to go in was the F-panel. I put a strip of 3M VHB tape in the area that I can't rivet. I also had all the brake fitting mounting tabs powder coated so I was finally able to install the SS flex lines on the calipers.

Next, I installed the firewall and PS footbox.

Everything is coming together nicely so far. Big thanks to everyone for all the helpful tips in this thread. The combination of windex and Goo-Gone makes cleaning up any silicone that squeezes out very simple, and leaves a really tidy joint. I ended up going with GE Silicone II in metallic grey, which is a perfect match for the powder coat color.

Up to this point I've left the chassis on the frame cart, but it's increasingly getting in the way, so I'll be getting the frame up on stands on the lift, and removing the frame cart so I can keep moving on sheet metal and then move on to brake and fuel lines.