Wirings Continues

Life has really been beating me down recently and I haven't had much time to dedicate to the build. Things have been moving slow around here, but I've made a little bit of progress and inching closer to First Start.

I've managed to get the dash wired up (hopefully correctly).

I do have a few questions for the forum.

1st) Do these headers appear to be installed correctly?

There is a Fel-Pro gasket between the header and block. No sealant was used.

Next, I might just be having a brain fart, but I'm not seeing where these wires are supposed to connect. They are: Front Lights (Left and Right), Rear Light (Left and Right) and I think the Horn. I can't tell where these are supposed to go? I thought the wires for the front and rear lights were already laid out in the front and rear harness, so I'm a bit confused about what to do with these.

Last, I got a battery today. I went with the Optima Red Top. It kinda fits with the red and black color scheme, which is really the only reason I chose it over the yellow. I'm utterly clueless about batteries, etc, so I just went with what looked good.

I'm not sure about the final location of the battery yet, but it's way heavier than I imagined, so I'm leaning towards the rear of the car.

Last, this is a picture of my dash. It's not completely done, but I think it'll shape up to look pretty good once it's installed.

Other than that, I tried to get my driveshaft to slip into the transmission and I failed miserably. I cannot get that thing to slide in. Any tips?

Any help is always appreciated.

Patrick