BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Shipping my cobra out to tuscon where it will live from now on ( we winter there)

Post Thanks / Like

Shipping my cobra out to tuscon where it will live from now on ( we winter there)

Would like to know if there is a cobra club or a group of owners that meet up once in a while in the Tucson area and go for runs ?We own a winter home on Dove Mountain. The car carrier company is picking up my cobra on Feb 4 ,this Monday to ship to my home on Dove Mountain hoping to meet some cobra guys , We will be there on Feb 10
    I didn't see a southwest forum so that why the post is here

Let me know , Thanks herb
    newshoes.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    There's a rather loosely organized group. I'll send a pm with contact info, if I can make it work...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Herb, I got back into a Cobra seat about a month ago it’s been over 10 years since my last Cobra. I live in Tucson PM me your email and cell so we can chat.

Michael
    FFR5223

Post Thanks / Like
    Arizona Cobras (mostly in Phoenix area, but some here in Tucson- http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/ )

There is also a sub-group in the Tucson area, but I can't remember their e-info. I will see you soon!
    FFR MK4 #8317, 393 Cleveland, Lunati VooDoo solid roller, CHI 3V heads and intake, TKO 600, Std roadster seats, 8.8 3.55 diff, 17" Halibrand replica wheels, Ford "Magnetic Metallic", silver ghost stripe. (Sold 10/16/21)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everybody hope to meet soon, Herb

Post Thanks / Like
    Cars and coffee 2nd saturday at 2905 e skyline. I hope to go this saturday the 9th. If i can, i'll ask around for you!
    Mk3.1 347 AFR 205cc Heads A9L EFI siemens deca 60lb injectors MSD 6AL ignition Vortech V-3 3 Link PS/PB

-- If you can’t fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem ! —

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me know when you get settled in. We're in Chandler quite often at my in-laws and it's not that far to Tuscan.

Be nice to finally meet you.

Ray
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Let me know when you get settled in. We're in Chandler quite often at my in-laws and it's not that far to Tuscan.

Be nice to finally meet you.

Ray
    Thanks Ray , I sure will !