I have had first start on the Gen3 Coupe with Gen 2 Coyote and all checks out ok after several rounds of tracking down issues. I have progressed to gokart(or at least tried to). Since I mated the engine and transmission and installed them, I noticed that the shifter will go thru every gear yet it is independent of the clutch pedal. No resistance to put into first gear without using the pedal. At least, that is what it feels like. I never attached any harness connections to the TKO600 FWIW. Today I started the motor and attempted to put the transmission into gear and see if I could get motion and nothing, not even a vibration or sound. No gears provide motion. I am using Forte's hydraulic clutch with slave fork. I think I am saying that right. I installed per his instructions from what I could tell. When I press the clutch pedal, I clearly get good movement of the fork. Clutch system was installed with the forkslightly past 90 degrees to the drivetrain and toward the rear of the car. Anyone have any thoughts? I am assuming that I am going to need to pull the transmission. I am not sure how to make that happen at this point. I was hoping to 100% of the work myself, but that might need to be done in a shop. Thank you for any input.