BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Forum issue.

Post Thanks / Like

Forum issue.

Anyone else have this problem? When I reply to a thread, then go back to look at it I cannot find the thread. Even if I close the browser and reopen its no longer in the "latest posts"
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    The way I understand the "Latest Posts" feature is that it shows you all recent threads that have unread posts in them. If you reply to a thread, the forum assumes that you've read all the previous posts, and so it drops out of your "Latest Posts" feed until someone else replies to the thread. At least that's how it's working for me. You can always find the thread by going into the sub-forum that it lives in.
    MkIV Roadster build: Gen 2 Coyote, IRS, TKO600. Ordered 10/24/18. Delivered 1/29/19. Engine installed 8/8/21. First start 9/12/21. First go-kart 9/17/21. Off to paint 4/11/22. Back from paint 12/30/22. Build thread here.

3. Thanks David Hodgkins thanked for this post
    Likes David Hodgkins liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, as Dave explained it when I asked, if it's not in the "latest posts" section, you can still find it on the list on the home page.

Rick

5. Likes David Hodgkins liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can also click on the Activity Stream link to see what has recently been posted in any thread.
    My Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...ter-Build-9754
    (Most viewed Roadster build thread on this forum!)

Delivered: 6/17/2017
    First Start: 12/30/2017
    Completed: 12/7/2019
    Legal: 1/30/2020

Member of the Mile-Hi Cobra Club
    Dave's Cobra YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbk...npK1UZHj4R-bYQ
    Agora 1:8 Scale Cobra Build: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...l-Build-Thread

7. Likes David Hodgkins liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    You guys got it. The "Latest Posts!" is a little quirky with the read/unread thing, but the Activity Stream (a button at the top of the Latest Posts! page) will show it right away. The front page caches it's return for a minute or 2 so it can take a little bit before it shows there.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)