Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello, new from Indianapolis!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, new from Indianapolis!

Hello everyone, I am a car nut from Indianapolis. I have a 1964 Ford Falcon that is currently on a rotisserie being restored...slowly by me! I tend to frequent many of the pro touring forums and mustang forums as my daily dose of automotive motivation. I have always been interested in building the Cobra kit car FFR does. I was on the FFR page and found the 818. Needless to say, I am very interested in pursuing this once my Falcon is done. It is many years out and I need to build an extra garage to handle something else but I would say it’s a 5-8 year plan, I think far into the future! Thanks for allowing me to join!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. I also have a Falcon. Mine is a 65 Futura HT. My car is fully built, but I have plans to change a few things and upgrade a few more things.If you need parts for your 64 let me know , I know of a few places to get parts. Roger

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Roger. Right now my Falcon is mostly complete and will be a mild restomod with some pro-touring tweaks. I am currently mini tubing it and just have to finish the welding. Here is what it looked like when I took it off the road.
    CCA00932-5CC1-4AAE-B967-8396B5CA2793.jpeg

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the asylum
    You're in good hands here whenever you decide to pull the trigger and build your dream car
    I have a 818S in the garage going through some mods for the 500 and in the blue oval family a 65 Mustang convertible
    If you ever need to take a ride to see and feel what FFR is all about just let me know...be happy to
    Indy...west side.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Jet! I might have to take you up on the 818. I’m 6’4” somImwant to know that I will fit....comfortably! Once the weather irons out I’ll drop you a PM. Thanks for the warm welcome!