We now have the body and sheet metal off of the chassis and are cleaning up the frame in preparation for powder coat. I've made a few small tweaks to the frame already:

- Cut off upper (unused) passenger side gas tank mount
- Cut off e-brake handle mount, as I'll be going with an E-Stopp parking brake. With the mount out of the way, I can cover up the hole in the trans tunnel wall sheet metal

I've also considered but ruled out the following mods:

- Trans tunnel brace mods for mid-shift. I considered this, but ultimately decided I actually prefer the period-correct look of the rear shifter location
- Redesign of the cross braces that are in the way of the drop trunk mod. That's more than I'm comfortable doing. I'll do the drop trunk and just deal with the braces.

Things that I'm considering doing:

- Cutting off the two e-brake cable brackets that are welded into the trans tunnel. They're not in the way of any sheet metal like the handle mount bracket was, but I see no reason to leave them on the frame. Any good arguments for or against removing them?
- Cutting off the two short 3/4" radiator mount tubes. I'm 50/50 on doing the Breeze upper hinged radiator mount. I already have it, along with the Breeze shroud and Breeze lower radiator mount. After looking at everything, I'm not sure if the upper hinged mount is really necessary if doing the Breeze lower mount.

I also just received my front lower control arms and spherical bearing upgrade material yesterday, so I'll be assembling all the front and rear control arms with the new bearings and testing-fitting them in their respective mounts to see if any of the mounting tabs need aligning.

I'd love all input on any of the above, along with any other suggestions for frame tweaks.

Thanks,
John