Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Shout Out to Mark Reynolds (Breeze)

Post Thanks / Like

Shout Out to Mark Reynolds (Breeze)

I won't go into details, but I placed an order at Breeze and Mark saved me some money and shortened shipping time. The forum vendors are awesome and Breeze is at the top for customer service. I've got more orders coming his way. Thanks Mark!
    Mark
    Mk1, Frame #1929 Complete restoration/upgrade. BP 347 with Edelbrock PF4 439/420. 4 link with coilovers. 8.8 3.55, 15” Halibrand, New beefed up T5 w/short throw shifter, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom original style steering wheel, shaft and boss, Heat/AC, Heated seats, PPW wipers w/washers, Forte’s throttle linkage, RT trunk hoop mod, Pusher cooling fans, full LED lighting, custom headrests, 5 point seat belts with sub pass through, Speedhut GPS gauges, battery drop box in trunk, LED courtesy lights, Breeze trunk cubby kit.

2. Likes Geoff H liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mark is top notch and a pleasure to deal with!

Henry

4. Likes Geoff H liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dealing with Mark is always a great experience.
    Mark III complete kit ordered 12/03/2007, received #6351 1/22/2008 Homemade mods: driver footbox extension with deadpedal and dimmer switch, widened passenger footbox, brake reservoir mounting bracket, under trunk storage box, custom dash and dash extension, heater forward box, custom glove box, under dash switch panel, Explorer motor carb conversion, first start 7/10/2010, off to paint (Performance Automotive) 11/20/2010, finally home 5/7/2011, Graduated 11/22/2011

6. Likes Geoff H liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark at Breeze is the best. He is willing to spend as much time with you as you need to make sure that you get what you need. In my case he supplied everything from the fuel pump for my EFI to all of the hoses and fittings. It went together perfectly.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was fortunate to stop by and pick up my parts at Mark's house. His basement is like a toy store and looking at all his offerings that equip his car made it very easy for me to add things to my list as I stood there. His products and service is second to none.

Scott