Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeff's Bama Mk4 Build

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    I just spent 2 very nice weeks in your neck of the woods... Decatur.
    John...I hope we treated you right! BTW...I spent a Feb in Duluth in 1992. Can't say it was very nice though! I knew I was in trouble when I saw all of the electrical cords sticking out of the walls in the parking garage at the hotel!
    Give me a shout if you ever come back down the this way and I'll treat you to some award-winning Southern BBQ.
    MK4 complete kit w/powder coated chassis, FFR power steering, 3-link solid Moser rear end w/ cast aluminum cover, low-back vintage racing seats, BluePrint 306 Carb, hydraulic clutch, CNC triple reservoir, Breeze radiator mounts and fan shroud, Metco drive loop, Derale PS cooler, CF dash.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are making some great progress!
    Started dreaming of a Cobra around 1987
    Purchased Complete Kit 6/9/2017, Delivered 9/4/2017, Rolling Chassis 3/30/2018, Engine Dyno'ed 3/4/2022, Engine installed 8/27/2022
    Click here for my build thread
    Serial #9158
    Design Engineer at BluePrint Engines

Post Thanks / Like
    John...I hope we treated you right! BTW...I spent a Feb in Duluth in 1992. Can't say it was very nice though! I knew I was in trouble when I saw all of the electrical cords sticking out of the walls in the parking garage at the hotel!
    Give me a shout if you ever come back down the this way and I'll treat you to some award-winning Southern BBQ.
    Oh yeah... I love working "down South" - at least in springtime. You can have it in late July/August. Had lunch at Big Bob Gibson's, and at a little roadhouse called "Dot's Soulfood"... some of the best chow I've had in a long time.
    (Block heaters are an absolute necessity up there on the Swedish Riviera (Duluth) during winter).
    John D. - Minneapolis 'Burbs

1965 El Camino - LT-1, 4L60e, 4wh discs, SC&C susp.
    2013 F-150 Platinum - Twin Turbo 3.5
    2018 Mk4 Roadster w/ Coyote - #9365 - Build Thread Delivery 7/3/18, 1st Start 1/4/19, 1st Road Mile 5/5/19, Legal 6/18/19, In Paint 2/25/21, Done (?) 4/2021

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama-Bro View Post
    You are making some great progress!
    Thanks...I'm loving it.
    MK4 complete kit w/powder coated chassis, FFR power steering, 3-link solid Moser rear end w/ cast aluminum cover, low-back vintage racing seats, BluePrint 306 Carb, hydraulic clutch, CNC triple reservoir, Breeze radiator mounts and fan shroud, Metco drive loop, Derale PS cooler, CF dash.

Post Thanks / Like
    John...if you ate at Big Bob Gibson's then you've sampled the best in these parts. Although, Smokey's in Huntsville is pretty good too! I'll have to try Dot's.

Best...Jeff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12