Good afternoon all. I am attending build school at the end of the summer and purchasing my mkIV sometime in October. I am really excited and have dreamed of owning one of these for years. I'm very good with following directions, but not so good with free styling, which brings me to my question. I live in Virginia. Any car built after 1967 is required to have a defroster. I could title it as a 1965 replica/kit car to get around this, but would only be allowed to drive 5000 miles per year. While I don't think that I will be driving it that much, I don't want to have to pay attention to my mileage. I want a glove box. I need some place to keep my title for when I get pulled over (I have a heavy foot). Is there a kit I can buy which is just a defroster? If not, has anyone installed the factory five heater/defroster in a manner that allows them to still have the glove box? Any help and pictures would be greatly appreciated. Also, if there are any mkIV owners in the Hampton Roads area, I would love to get together and pick your brain and take a look at your build. I'll buy the beer.