BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: DMV Inspection Tomorrow/ Cut and Buff Complete!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMG_1634.jpgIMG_1635.jpg

Finished with the cut and buff!
    MKIV Roadster #9414, Complete Kit Delivered 9/8/2018, First Start 11/9/2018, First Go Cart 11/10/2018, Ford 306 Hand Built, E303 Cam, Blueprint Engine Heads, Edelbrock Performer Manifold, Edelbrock AVS2 Carb, Roller Rockers, Tremec T5, 3.55 Moser 3 Link, 17" Halibrand Replicas, Nitto 555 G2's, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Heated Seats, Russ Thompson Turn Signal

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome car, it looks great, But you're making me look bad since I'm way behind you and mine was delivered the day before you. Congrats on getting it done so well and quickly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gkp200 View Post
    Awesome car, it looks great, But you're making me look bad since I'm way behind you and mine was delivered the day before you. Congrats on getting it done so well and quickly.
    Just keep plugging away. You'll get there. It is so worth it. Got my registration today. Been giving rides for the last couple of hours. One things for sure, you can't be bashful and drive one. People yelling at me, thumbs up, and taking pictures. It's everything I thought it would be..
    MKIV Roadster #9414, Complete Kit Delivered 9/8/2018, First Start 11/9/2018, First Go Cart 11/10/2018, Ford 306 Hand Built, E303 Cam, Blueprint Engine Heads, Edelbrock Performer Manifold, Edelbrock AVS2 Carb, Roller Rockers, Tremec T5, 3.55 Moser 3 Link, 17" Halibrand Replicas, Nitto 555 G2's, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Heated Seats, Russ Thompson Turn Signal

4. Thanks gkp200 thanked for this post