Hi all,

Placed an order for my Coupe in Mid January and finally received shipment last Tuesday. Obviously extremely excited to get started so I inventoried my parts the day after and noted a number of items on the Parts Order List. I was expecting some parts would be on the POL so I set it aside and went on to inventory the rest of the kit. All-in-all the inventory went smoothly except that I was sent hardware for a 3-link even though I ordered the IRS— no biggie, I Emailed the factory and was told they would send me out the proper parts.

Next I started to go through the manual and plan out what areas I could complete with the parts I had, and that's when it hit me— by the time I got to page 175 I realized the only thing I could actually do was install the power steering rack.

Front suspension? Nope— lower control arm on backorder
Steering tie rod ends? Nope— backorder
Front Brakes? Can't do much without the lower control arm
IRS? Nope— sent me the wrong parts
Fuel System? Nope— fuel tank on backorder

So I figure well, at least I have the power steering rack, so I'll put that in. I start into it and notice the bushings that came inside the rack are too large. After 15 minutes of trying to figure out what the hell I was doing wrong I noticed something on the POL— yep you guessed it, rack bushings on backorder.

Needless to say I'm extremely disappointed. Need some advice:

1. Is this a normal experience, or did I just get unlucky? Should I ***** and moan to FFR? If I did, would it make any difference?
  2. What can I work on? Other than the pedals (which I think I have most of the parts for), everything beyond that point seems like it builds on the other parts I can't complete and/or makes it difficult to access previous assemblies. I don't want to paint myself into any corners.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!