Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  85
Likes Likes:  149

Thread: MJS Mk4 Build Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MSumners View Post
    That's a good thought maybe they would. I honestly have no idea. Anyone else have any thoughts on whether this would seal up or not?
    I planned to contact FFR today but as usual work was busy from minute-one and the next time I looked up it was 6pm.
    Thanks for any thoughts.
    They will seal up fine. You can pull that dent up with an adjustable wrench. If you like put a little smear of anti seize on the contact circle. Put just enough you know it is there, no globs or beads. Do not over tighten the bolts. You can always snug it up, if you need too.
    Last edited by Railroad; 01-26-2020 at 10:57 AM.
    20th Anniversary Mk IV, A50XS Coyote, TKO 600, Trunk Drop Box, Trunk Battery Box, Cubby Hole, Seat Heaters, Radiator hanger and shroud.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you sir!
    Ready to install and I’ll take the recommendation on the anti seize too.

Quote Originally Posted by Railroad View Post
    They will seal up fine. You can pull that dent up with an adjustable wrench. If you like put a little smear of anti seize on the contact circle. Put just enough you know it is there, no globs or beads. Do not over tighten the bolts. You can always snug it up, if you need too.
    Coupe Kit Delivered 11/10/23

Roadster Build thread: 2019-2022 https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...4-Build-Thread