I ran Brisk in my 4 cyl Audi engine in my 09 TTS stage3 with WMI. 32 lbs of boost and WMI makes for a few misfires usually. Not running there all Silver conductor plug. I’m sold on them! So, I say the E3 post and wondered if they did Subaru plugs as they are from Eastern Europe. Then this popped up when I searched.
Jeff Chang boasts having built the Fastest street legal full interior 6-speed Subaru WRX STI in the USA (featured on our flyer above), running 9.765 sec @ 143.06 mph. The monster makes a ground shaking 681.3 whp @ 6,750 rpm, using BRISK Silver Racing ER14S High Performance and Racing Spark plugs, ensures that Jeff's engine has no issues with spark plug blow out when all of that boost comes on. BRISK would like to congratulate Jeff on all of his success, and will continue to be a part of this build!

Brisk Spark plugs have a long standing name in the Subaru WRX STI market, we have been a part of PRODRIVE world rally teams Subaru builds for several consecutive years, using BRISK Silver Racing ER12S