Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS: R-Style wheels 17 x 9 and Proxes RR Tires - 255/40 - $250

split time between South Florida and Western North Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

FS: R-Style wheels 17 x 9 and Proxes RR Tires - 255/40 - $250

FFRWheels1.jpgFFRTireunmounted.jpgFFRTireLabel.jpgFFRTires.jpgFFRTireLabel.jpgFFRTireCord.jpg

These wheels/tires were used for track days on my FFR Challenge car, and by my friend Paul on his Challenge car. There are a couple track events left in the tires, I think. My Challenge car is sold now. I intended to use these for a new FFR build, but that has been postponed temporarily, and I must clear the garage. Anyhow, 4 wheels and mounted tires, plus two extra matching tires that are unmounted. $250 for all, picked up in Jupiter, FL. I can perhaps help with delivery locally. PLEASE REPLY BY PM if interested. Thanks, John P.

Here's the ad I'm running at home:
    FOR SALE: FOUR mounted and balanced Toyo Proxes RR 255/45 ZR17 track tires, used but with enough remaining tread for a couple of track days, IMHO. ONE of the mounted tires is corded on one edge, as seen on the photo. Sale includes TWO UNMOUNTED Proxes RR's, same size, with similar remaining tread amount, but are not corded. Wheels are Mustang R-type, 17 x 9", in great shape, true and solid. They could use some cleaning. Set was used on the track at PBIR and similar venues, mounted to my Factory Five Racing Shelby Cobra replica. I sold my Cobra, and can't use these wheels/tires anymore. They fit all 5-bolt Fox-body Mustangs, SN95 Mustangs, and many other Ford products, like Rangers and sedans. pick up in Jupiter. Thanks for looking. John P.
    Last edited by John Phillips; 03-23-2019 at 09:45 PM.

split time between South Florida and Western North Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    sold 3-24-19