BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Coyote DS exhaust manifold

Post Thanks / Like

Coyote DS exhaust manifold

So here's my dumb question of the day... what's everyone doing with their surplus driver's side exhaust manifolds that come installed on the Coyote? I can't imagine there's much of a market for a single exhaust manifold, so not sure I even want to bother with the effort to put it up on eBay. I'm tempted to try to donate it to my kid's high school metal shop and let them find some sort of creative use for it unless there's some other use for the thing that's escaping me at the moment?
    MkIV Roadster build: Gen 2 Coyote, IRS, TKO600. Ordered 10/24/18. Delivered 1/29/19. Engine installed 8/8/21. First start 9/12/21. First go-kart 9/17/21. Off to paint 4/11/22. Back from paint 12/30/22. Build thread here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine sits in a position of honor on an office shelf, alongside an old BMW differential, my collection of artillery shell casings, and my radio control cobra. They're just conversation pieces.
    Mk4 #8861 Complete kit. Delivered: 27 Apr 2016, currently a roller.
    Gen-2 Coyote, clutch, TKO600, midshift, and solid axle from Forte. Many pieces from Breeze and Replicarparts.