Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: BC Canada to FFR factory next week

Post Thanks / Like

BC Canada to FFR factory next week

My name's Matt and I'm getting close to biting the bullet on a hot rod truck build. I live in Summerland BC and am constructing a new garage just for the build. I'll be heading to the factory next week (April 10th) for a tour and to hopefully have some questions answered before I plunk down a wad of dough.

I'm a retired firefighter from the States now working as a Paramedic up north. Looking forward to this journey.

I'll be flying into Boston early on the 10th, tour scheduled that afternoon then heading back home on the 11th. I'll be renting a car at the airport so if there is anyone local that wants to ride along and play tour guide I'll buy food and beer.

Cheers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Matt! I'm down in North Vancouver and started building the 33 Hot rod in November. If you haven't already, consider doing the build school. It was helpful and a ton of fun.
    You've probably discovered that this forum is an invaluable resource. If you're ever down here in Vancouver consider stopping by! Enjoy the factory tour...
    Cheers, Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Steve. I'm down in the lower mainland every couple months. Have family in Coquitlam and Burnaby.

If everything works as planned, my build is going to be about as far from typical as one can get. Don't think I'll get to the build school but would love to see some builds in progress to get ideas. My work takes me all over BC, I'm outside Kitimat right now.

4. Likes FF33rod liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it begins soon. Met with the folks at the factory and ordered my kit. Delivery in June/July. Better get my garage build completed first.

6. Likes FF33rod liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent Congrats!
    Gen 1 '33 Hot Rod #1104
    347 with Holley Sniper & Hyperspark, TKO600, IRS, 245/40R18 & 315/30R18, DRL, Digital Guard Dog keyless Ignition

8. Thanks ztoolman44 thanked for this post