Finally getting around to going through my NH experience w/ getting my 818 on the road:

Things you need:

Car requirements:
Windshield wipers
Defroster (Can likely be a 12v plug in type, but I went w/ a Vintage Air unit)
There may be ground clearance requirements, but given roads around here I was around 4.5" anyway, not sure this applies.

Paperwork:
FFR Certificate of Origin
Title from the donor car (or copies of when you bought it, and then sold/scrapped the frame assuming you didn't keep the frame)
Receipts of everything you put on the car. I didn't list every nut and bolt, but anything over like $20 I kept receipts for.
You'll need this giant packet of info, so do yourself a favor and make a copy of it all so you can submit it easily.
A donor parts list: List out "Parts used from Scrapped Vehicle Subaru WRX Vin # XXXX "
list every part you used, even if just partially
Then below list "Other parts used" and list the rest of the parts that aren't provided by FFR.

You'll be going through the "Salvage inspection" process even though it's a kit car. A lot of people get confused within the system
about what to do with it, so be ready to explain what it is, and share all the paperwork a number of times. Here's the link to reference material:
https://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/...htm#inspection

My experience: So in theory you need to transport the car to a specific location on a specific day/time to do the inspection. Seeing that I don't have
a trailer or two vehicle, and really didn't want to sorta make a rented uhaul trailer work, the whole process was stressing me out. I had to move my
project when it was nearly done so I used a flatbed for that...and was considering doing that again, but it was close to $500 to move it a short distance because
of the liability of moving the kit car they said. They did a great job, and I was ok paying it, but I didn't want to do that again. Reading about the salvage inspection
locations there's a note in the FAQ about having a state trooper doing the inspection for large facilities as "Detail work" They'll come to you, but it's $300 (See link above
for document, has phone # in there). That seemed like it would be worth it to not trailer my car to the place and wait all morning and hopefully pass. It was actually really
easy to schedule, they were a few weeks out, but then came to my house and looked at the car. The officer said he hadn't done a lot of kit cars, and looked everything over
and did a quick safety check, and I was set. Whew. So this gets you your VIN # sticker, and you can apply for a title.

In NH you apply for a title at your town clerk. This was a bit more challenging as they didn't know what to call the car, and Factory Five wasn't a manufacturer. I ended up calling it a
Lotus 818 (???) as that seemed somewhat appropriate. I submitted my VIN application that I rec'd from the trooper, FFR cert of origin, copy of title, and copies of all the receipts, and listing of donor parts used.
Once all of that was submitted I was able to register it, and then go for the state inspection.

I used a shop that works with performance cars for the inspection, and they did an alignment and did a secondary check of the car to make sure things looked good.

Hope this is helpful!