This is a big day for me. Last summer my wife and I decided to sell our house this coming spring/summer. I both designed and built the house starting 16 years ago. But............it's not finished. I'm sure some of you have heard a story like this before.

So the Roadster project came to a halt. I've been 'Slowly' working to finish up projects and have finished some of the larger ones. I've got to finish a deck in the spring but there is 3' of snow on it now. That's great because I'm now back to work on the Roadster for the next two months.

Today I'm going to get a bunch of engine parts together and get them to a local machine shop for the work that needs to be done on them. It's an '89 Mustang 302 that still measures within original specifications. So I'm hoping not too much work will need to be done to it. I'm going to match that engine up with a set of GT-40p heads off a '97 Explorer engine with a stage one Trick Flow cam and new set of Trick Flow valve springs. I'm following Bob Cowan's instructions and my research and balance the pistons and connecting rods myself.

This is also my first post here.

George

1st Mk4 to leave FFR, but not the first one finished