Hey Guys - putting together the hot rod and have a couple of questions - first is regarding the hose type that runs from the reservoir to the mc - there was a package with 2 different hoses (red and black) in it along with a tech update from FF. The tech update said to use the hose marked" trans cooler" as opposed to one marked for fuel injection which I guess had been used mistakenly in the past. My question arises from the fact that many of the build pics I have seen show people using the red hose which is marked Gates "adaptaflex, multi-purpose". Does it matter? are both hoses compatible with brake fluid?
Next question is regarding mast cyl bore size - mine has all 3 (clutch , front, and rear brakes,) sized at .75. I have read somewhere that it is beneficial to run a 5/8 mc for the rear brakes if running the stock Mustang brakes as I am. I have also seen that it is sometimes necessary to go to a 1 in for the clutch if running the hyd set up. Is there any consensus that that is a good practice? It would be a whole lot easier to swap those now rather than after the body is mounted.