Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Factory Five Customer Service

Post Thanks / Like

Factory Five Customer Service

Last Thursday I sent [email protected] an email at 9:32 AM telling them that my driveshaft adapter didn't fit the pinion flange on the IRS. I got an "out of office" automated response (from Tony Z., IIRC) soon after that, but then I got an email at 11:26 AM from David Correia with a $0 invoice for a different adapter. A little later, I got notice from FedEx that the hardware had been shipped. I've got to say that I'm impressed! The FFR guys all back each other up (even on email), I got an answer to my questions within 2 hours, and a replacement part shipped the same day. IMHO that's excellent customer service!

I know that some of you get frustrated when there are backordered parts, etc., but my experience has always been that the FFR crew does the absolute best they can for their customers, every day. Well Done!

Keith HR #894

2. Thanks turbomacncheese, Pjv thanked for this post
    Likes Pjv liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My build was never stalled due to parts and my experience with the tech and sales guys has been excellent. I received everything I paid for. It's a good company and the forums are indispensable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, I had exactly the same problem a few weeks ago. Sent a note in the morning, got a Fedex notice in the afternoon and then an email about a half hour later.
    It's great when they have stuff in stock but they're having supplier issues for sure. I still don't have my power window glass and kit was ready last October - doesn't matter though, going to be quite some time before I need it

Quote Originally Posted by progmgr1 View Post
    Last Thursday I sent [email protected] an email at 9:32 AM telling them that my driveshaft adapter didn't fit the pinion flange on the IRS. I got an "out of office" automated response (from Tony Z., IIRC) soon after that, but then I got an email at 11:26 AM from David Correia with a $0 invoice for a different adapter. A little later, I got notice from FedEx that the hardware had been shipped. I've got to say that I'm impressed! The FFR guys all back each other up (even on email), I got an answer to my questions within 2 hours, and a replacement part shipped the same day. IMHO that's excellent customer service!

I know that some of you get frustrated when there are backordered parts, etc., but my experience has always been that the FFR crew does the absolute best they can for their customers, every day. Well Done!

Keith HR #894

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lance corsi View Post
    My build was never stalled due to parts and my experience with the tech and sales guys has been excellent. I received everything I paid for. It's a good company and the forums are indispensable.
    Same. I don't regret anything about my purchase.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a quick follow-up: FedEx delivered the new flange on Monday... (It fits!)
    Keith