Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Serpent Express

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Serpent Express

Well, this will be my 2nd trip to the LCS and first with my Cobra. I am not yet ready to pull the trigger on a Serpent Express trailer, which seems to be the best way to haul these cars... with a lightweight soft covered enclosed trailer. And I can't seem to locate any for rent. All the rental areas I've tried don't carry soft covered trailers that size. I have access to 20' enclosed which is a tad heavy for my 2018 Canyon.

Although I know these are very dear to the owners, I thought it couldn't hurt to ask whether anyone not going this year would consider renting or lending me theirs. As most know, the dates are June 20 -23. Again, I thought I'd ask but clearly understand if one's not available.

PM me if any interest.

Jay
    Mk4 Roadster 20th Anniversary #8658. 04 of 20. 3.31 IRS.
    Forte 427 Dart, TKO 600, Quick Fuel 780 carb. Delivered 9/2/2015, First start/Go Cart 2/18/2017.
    Road Legal August 31, 2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Jay, The best way to get your car to London is to drive it there! Drive with me! I just got back from a 3000 mile trip to Texas! It was a blast!!!
    FFR 5136 Started as a donor...donor guages, engine, trans,etc. Now...TFS street intake,stage 1 cam, GT40p's,24# injectors and 80mm MAF,70mm TB,Z-spec t-5, and PSE Halibrand wrapped with Nitto 555 G2’s. My ever evolving dream car!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Sten,

I am not that brave a soul and fully comfortable with my car 's reliability. I need, as Chris, (Gumball) suggested, to work on my concentric circles. Also, as I have Barb committed to attending again this year, I owe her the comfort of a late model car.

I certainly appreciate the offer to join you. I am hoping to get plenty of touring in when I'm there this year.

Jay
    Mk4 Roadster 20th Anniversary #8658. 04 of 20. 3.31 IRS.
    Forte 427 Dart, TKO 600, Quick Fuel 780 carb. Delivered 9/2/2015, First start/Go Cart 2/18/2017.
    Road Legal August 31, 2017