Hey guys, just about to fire up the engine for the first time, but running into an issue, or just confusion, with the ignition switch.

Building a '33 Hot Rod, using the electrical harness that comes with the kit. When I connect the battery cable to the battery, and test the power coming to the ignition switch, I have current on 3 of the 4 terminals... red, orange and brown. Blue, as expected has no current on it since that (successfully) turns the starter when I turn it all the way to the right. But if the key is out, I still have power on all three (R/O/Br) wires. Turn the key to the right one click (aka Run), same thing. Turn it back to the Acc spot, same thing, power on all but Blue. I would expect there to be a difference (Orange off, Brown off) when the key is out or when it's turned back to Acc. Is this a faulty ignition switch, or an I misunderstanding what should be powered when the key it out?

To be more specific, I'm using the Sniper EFI, and looking to power it with the Orange EFI/Coil wire from the harness, but that wire always has power, so the EFI is always on; even when the key it out. Which doesn't make sense.

Thanks in advance for your insight.

Rob