BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Free Body Buck-- San Diego Area

Post Thanks / Like

Free Body Buck-- San Diego Area

It has been a bit over a year and I am starting to wrap up my build. What a great journey.

I have a "tall" Body buck on casters that would love to find a new home. It is tall enought to roll right over your build and it has half width shelves to help store and organize items... Worked great for me. So if you are in the San Diego area and have a way to transport it to its new home, let me know. Free to the first person who comes and gets it.

Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MK IV delivered 3/18, Gen 2 Coyote, mid shift TKO 500, IRS, all aluminum clear annodized, leather seats, F-5 preformed dash, KRC power steering, Moroso overflow tank, Russ Thompson turn signal and Drop Trunk, Breeze forward battery and lower rad support, thermotec heat/sound suppression, weatherpak at lights, Moroso cut off switch, LED lights and indicators, power and USB outlets, Stealth amp JBL speakers, seat heaters, incredible body and paint by the BAT— guardsman blue with titanium stripes.

2. Thanks rsw81 thanked for this post
    Cobra Doc
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not in the area, but thank you for the generosity! This community never ceases to amaze me.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where in SD are you located? There are a few others in area as well. I'm in La Mesa and I know of a couple of more builders.

Ray
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Where in SD are you located? There are a few others in area as well. I'm in La Mesa and I know of a couple of more builders.

Ray
    I’m in Rancho San Diego.
    MK IV delivered 3/18, Gen 2 Coyote, mid shift TKO 500, IRS, all aluminum clear annodized, leather seats, F-5 preformed dash, KRC power steering, Moroso overflow tank, Russ Thompson turn signal and Drop Trunk, Breeze forward battery and lower rad support, thermotec heat/sound suppression, weatherpak at lights, Moroso cut off switch, LED lights and indicators, power and USB outlets, Stealth amp JBL speakers, seat heaters, incredible body and paint by the BAT— guardsman blue with titanium stripes.