Quote Originally Posted by FFRSpec72 View Post
Aren't the 30" are going to be too long or you will have to have very short turnouts, will look odd I believe. Mine are 24" and are just perfect replacements for the factory five POS
They aren't too long IMO. The turnouts would be shorter but that means more muffler to protect the leg from a snake-bite. The turnouts are still plenty hot compared to the Slimline muffler. Thus, I'd prefer the 30". A friend of mine has them on his and they look great to me.

Regardless, there are no 30" versions to be found anywhere so it doesn't matter. I had to settle for the 24" version which is pretty much what I have now with the Gas-N pipes. I'm sure I'll be very happy with them. Getting the 24" version was no easy task and I may have depleted the last of the inventory. As it was, I had to purchase from 2 different vendors after coming up empty on 10 other vendors including the manufacturer and having them do a national search within their distributor network for any remaining stock (none found).

Looks like this muffler product is a page in history now. Hopefully, they bring them back.