BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Times posted on threads

Post Thanks / Like

Times posted on threads

Not an important subject, but just curious. On the home screen, when you scroll to the bottom, there is a note that all times are GMT -7, and the current time is posted, which shows as Pacific time. But when I submit a post, the time noted as to when the post was made, it ends up as Eastern time. Just curious why it does that.
    Rick

Mk4 with Mr. Bruce FIA body, 331 w/ Speedmaster Stack Injection, Full Width Roll Bar with high brake lights by i.e.427, IRS, ABS, PS, PB, FAST FI, First start 3/30/20, First go-kart 7/5/20, paint by Ken Pike

Post Thanks / Like
    If you go into "your" settings and change the time to PST all time stamps will be set to that, as long as you are logged in anyways.
    Frank

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Frank, I'll check that, but oddly enough, the post I made today at 12:31 PM, showed up as 3:31 PM, but when I checked later the time was correct. Just strange, but like I said, no big deal.
    Rick

Mk4 with Mr. Bruce FIA body, 331 w/ Speedmaster Stack Injection, Full Width Roll Bar with high brake lights by i.e.427, IRS, ABS, PS, PB, FAST FI, First start 3/30/20, First go-kart 7/5/20, paint by Ken Pike

Post Thanks / Like
    Rick, there are many times that I check the forum and either don't log in or get logged out while on the forum. I'll be in the middle of typing a reply and when I hit the button to submit the post, the forum asks me to log in. The time changes to EST when I'm not logged in. You can check the "remember me" box at the top and it helps. Sometimes online forums do this kind of stuff.
    Frank