Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Member

Post Thanks / Like

Just starting a MKIV build. From CT and looking forward to asking a lot of questions.

Took delivery last week. Trying to get 20 posts, so I can post photos and ask questions with pictures.

Brian

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hi Brian,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on starting your new build. I upgraded your account so you have full access.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome. Thank David

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Brian.
    As you read the many posts, you'll see that we all have OUR OWN IDEAS as to what we like. I personally had a pretty good idea as to what I wanted in my build, until I researched for "how to" ideas, and discovered many things I never thought of. Ask lots of questions, someone will answer, actually many will. lol

If you look up Edwardb, you'll find a wealth of information. I sometime joke that he has spent more time records pis and data then building his car..... BUT in all seriousness, he has been a GREAT help to many. Thank you Edwardb (aka Paul) for doing that. Note his signature at the bottom. He is on his 4th build and there is a link to each. The 3rd build would probably be the most relevant to you.

ALSO: Add a signature with all of your build details..... engine, trans, options, etc... This will save time as people try to answer questions without having to ask for more details.

Good luck,
    Ducky aka David
    MK4 Build #9035 Delivered 2/17/17, First Start & Go-Kart 6/2/17, Licensed 9/1/17
    Paint - Lightning Blue Metallic, No Hood Scoop, No Stripes
    Gen 2 Coyote Engine & TKO-600. Solid Axle, 8.8-3.55, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Dual Roll Bars
    Heater and Glove Box, Drop Trunk, Wipers, Radio, FFR Vintage Gauges, Custom Dash
    Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...MK4-Build-9035

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. Roger