BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Dash wiring red jumper for "I" terminals

Post Thanks / Like

Dash wiring red jumper for "I" terminals

This is the stupid question of the day. I've searched on here and can't find an answer.

Where do the extra two ends of the jumper wires go that are circled in this photo? I've followed the RF manual to a "T" as best as my Cro-Magnon brain will let me. I have the Auto Meter Ultra Lite gauges and the speedo/tach reversed from normal.

The unused spades on the speedo/tach are labeled "Lamp" and "Out" so I'm certain that is not the right spot for them. The electrical has been, by far, the most difficult part of the build for me. It has really slowed me down.

This is the other part that has me scratching my head. The RF picture has the two white (lights) wires going into the lower left spade. But the second from the right lower level spade on the gauge is labeled "Lamp". I would think that the red jumper is supposed to go on the lower left? I also don't have the two brown wires in my harness that are shown on the RF picture.

Terry
    Last edited by TMartinLVNV; 09-29-2019 at 10:26 AM.
    MK IV Build #9659, 3 link, 17's, Forte 347, Sniper EFI, power steering, built for a freak sized person with 17" Kirkey Vintage seats, RT drop trunk, RT turn signal, lots of stuff from Breeze Automotive, Wilwood brakes, paint by Jeff Miller

Post Thanks / Like
    Terry,

The loose end, the one with no connector, gets connected to the brown gauge feed wire. I can't help with the gauge-specific connections for the Autometer gauges. Since you reversed the positions of the speedo and tach, the jumper configuration won't line up at those locations, so adjust accordingly.
    My Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...ter-Build-9754
    (Most viewed Roadster build thread on this forum!)

Delivered: 6/17/2017
    First Start: 12/30/2017
    Completed: 12/7/2019
    Legal: 1/30/2020

Member of the Mile-Hi Cobra Club
    Dave's Cobra YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbk...npK1UZHj4R-bYQ
    Agora 1:8 Scale Cobra Build: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...l-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Crap, I meant to put this in the general "Roadster" forum. Can a moderator move it over there?
    MK IV Build #9659, 3 link, 17's, Forte 347, Sniper EFI, power steering, built for a freak sized person with 17" Kirkey Vintage seats, RT drop trunk, RT turn signal, lots of stuff from Breeze Automotive, Wilwood brakes, paint by Jeff Miller