Short of removing the body, I'm just wondering what others have done to seal off the the voids between the aluminum panels and the fiberglass body to prevent heat from getting into the cabin from the air flowing past the headers/sidepipes and into the cabin?

I am not talking about the heat "through" the footbox panels. I'm talking about the air flow around the aluminum footbox area between the side of the car body.

Depending on the spot it varies between almost 2" to a small gap and without removing the body it seems like it would be difficult to seal the gap.

Driving at about 60 mph there is a tremendous amount of very warm air coming into the cabin which if I put my hand between the frame and fiberglass I can feel is coming in.

That was fine during the winter driving when a bit of extra heat didn't matter but now that we're getting to the hot summer months it's making it overly warm in the cab.

Just wondering if anyone else has tackled this issue on an already finished car and if so, how you solved it?