FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Sold!

Post Thanks / Like

Sold!

1965 Factory Five Roadster replica MK3 brand new build! Bought this kit from an original owner who kept it in the garage without even opening the boxes and never started the build. The car is a brand new build with brand new parts (no donor parts). Engine has a 5yr 50k mile Warranty, transmission has a 1 year warranty. No corners cut with this build and is ready for your paint color of choice. CHP, Brake and lamp inspection completed, car professionally aligned and checked. Car is CA registered with SB100 smog exemption. Please call or text with questions. I have part receipts without labor showing $32,000.

Attachment 107618Attachment 107619Attachment 107620Attachment 107621Attachment 107622Attachment 107623Attachment 107624Attachment 107625Attachment 107626Attachment 107627

*Ford 8.8 rear end with 3.08 gear ratio.
    *5 lug 17x8 and 17x10.5 halibrand replica wheels wrapped in Toyo Extensa II tires.
    *Whitby motors power booster brake kit.
    *Ceramic coated headers and side pipes.
    *Ron Francis complete wring harness.
    *Breeze automotive brand new gas tank kit, radiator support bracket, aluminum fan shroud.
    *Battery isolator key switch, remote battery jumper terminals.
    *TKO 500 3:27 transmission, 31 spline 11.25” driveshaft, Powergrip 10.5 550hp clutch kit, McLeod 157 tooth steel flywheel.
    *Ford 351w engine stroked to 396, Trick flow heads, full roller block,1 piece rear main, moly rings, holly double pumper carburetor, holly mechanical pump, MSD ignition system with rev limiter, 436hp with 448ft lb torque, engine has 5yr 50k mile Warranty.
    *Starter Powermaster Mastertorque 9603.
    *3 link rear, coil-overs all 4 corners.
    *New North race cars Brake kit with 13” slotted rotors, front large GT twin piston calipers, rear twin piston calipers with mechanical E brake, factory five e brake handle kit.
    *Custom FFMetal battery box with cover, Optima red top battery.
    *Full leather interior and leather wrapped dash.
    *AutoMeter ProComp Ultra Lite gauges.
    *Aluminum dual row radiator with aluminum shroud, electric fan on 180 degree temp switch, aluminum overflow.
    *Front oil cooler, auxiliary oil filter, braided lines with AN fittings.
    Last edited by Mark1981; 07-11-2019 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Painted car!

2. Thanks toadster thanked for this post
    Likes toadster liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Price? Did you pick that color?

Post Thanks / Like
    Southern California car, Da bat probably had too much in the paper bag LOL!!!!!
    If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough....

Build thread

MKIV complete kit # 9395 delivered 7/31/18

Post Thanks / Like
    That's primer guys. As stated in the listing "...ready for your paint color of choice." Nice clean looking build. Good luck with the sale.
    Build 1: Mk3 Roadster #5125. Sold 11/08/2014. Build 2: Mk4 Roadster #7750. Sold 04/10/2017. Build Thread
    Build 3: Mk4 Roadster 20th Anniversary #8674. Sold 09/07/2020. Build Thread and Video. Build 4: Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe #59. Gen 3 Coyote. Legal 03/04/2020. Build Thread and Video
    Build 5: 35 Hot Rod Truck #138. LS3 and 4L65E auto. Rcvd 01/05/2021. Legal 04/20/2023. Build Thread. Sold 11/9/2023.

6. Thanks Mark1981, toadster thanked for this post
    Likes Mark1981 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So is the price $32k? Or rather what is the price? A lot of people have 50-60k into these cars and they don’t necessarily sell for that, so to avoid offending the seller, a listing price would be a good starting point. Thanks

8. Thanks Mark1981 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by edwardb View Post
    That's primer guys. As stated in the listing "...ready for your paint color of choice." Nice clean looking build. Good luck with the sale.
    Yeah that was pretty obvious from his statement and the flat color.... I was just trying to be funny putting a TMI comment from Jeff the other day about carpet glue and a paper bag together.
    I have no life right now other than tv, YouTube and this forum. I read everything and I just put something together that maybe I only noticed lol.
    And yes for sure it looks like a really nice build!

Kurt
    If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough....

Build thread

MKIV complete kit # 9395 delivered 7/31/18

Post Thanks / Like
    The kit alone brand new from the original buyer paid nearly $23k, frame is also powder coated. I bought the kit from the original buyer for a huge discount of $8500, the rest of the parts with engine and transmission was roughly 24k. If you want a built car that’s already CA registered waiting to be painted for an amazing deal this would be your chance. I am not looking to make a huge profit, and I am not selling to loose money. Make an offer if your ready and wanting to buy a cobra. I am saving someone the hassle having to find all the right parts and the labor having to put one of these together and lastly having to go through the CA registration process where most people fail to compete. Thanks for all the inquiries! All you need to do is buy the car and take it to the body shop and choose your color, then enjoy the summer and years to come.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sean, PM me a price more than what I have in it for parts alone. Thanks for the interest! Texting me would prob be better too

Post Thanks / Like
    It's the Mary Kay 4 Cobra

GLWS great starting point for someone!

John
    Last edited by John Dol; 05-26-2019 at 02:22 PM.
    Finished the "My Coupe, my way" project.

http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae46/jdcoupe1969/
    Coupe #386,17" Team III 245 FR 315 RR, 3-link, T5, 4 wheel disk, power brakes/steering. Sniper EFI
    First start Sept. 18 2013 First go kart Sept 19 2013

13. Likes SSNK4US liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has this been sold? Very tempting...

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice build Mark, GLWS, I'm sure someone will be very happy. Maybe just the perspective of the photo, but it looks in photo 2 that there is a ton of space in the DS footbox even with black pedals. Just curious.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is actually a decent amount of room, also the pedals were adjusted and spaced apart where there isn’t any issues with wearing shoes and accidentally rubbing onto one another..