What a surprise, I've got more wiring questions!

Trying to get my FAST fuel injection wired, and I had a couple of questions.

1. Can a relay be placed downstream from an initial relay. This is regarding the fuel pump and cooling fan circuits. FAST calls for a solid state relay for the fuel pump circuit, although, they show wiring for both a standard and a solid state. I guess I'll need to talk to them, because the instructions showing both are a bit confusing.

2. In FAST's wiring diagrams, the power coming into pin 30 they note as "Battery Power". Would they be referring to fused power? If they are, could I use the existing power leads running to the fuel pump and the fan, as the battery power, and use the remaining portion of that wire as the leg from the 87 pin to the pump, or fan? that would be the TAN wire for the fuel pump, and the DARK BLUE for the fan.

3. Lastly, there is a "Switched 12V" lead that is supposed to be connected to a switched ignition source (hot in on/run and crank). If this was connected to the ORANGE "Coil or RFI" wire, would that fulfill the requirements of this?

Anyhow, I'm trying to plow my way through this. Hopefully there is someone out there who's installed a FAST system that can provide some insight.