Quote Originally Posted by FF33rod View Post
You're truckin' Seth!!! not sure how you find the time....

One thought on the windshield, since we want a nice fit with the cowl/dash and that area is likely to need filler, sanding, etc to finish it properly, I was thinking of getting the mounting sorted initially but not doing any "fitting" until most of the body work is done. Thoughts?
My existence is atypical.... my wife has already relocated for her job, I don’t need to be working much during our transition and my kid is gone from 7:30 in the morning till three. So right now I have time to mess with the car. A good bit of it is also wheelhouse stuff for me. The mechanicals were things that I was intimately familiar with. It’s just what I know how to do.... Probably best not to ask me to do surgery, try a case in front of a jury or sell something.

I am not tightly fitting the windshield to the body. Just roughing it out close enough to be close enough. I intend on driving the car through most of 2020 before paint. With that said, I was not anticipating sucking up the fiberglass to the bottom of the windshield frame, but that’s clearly part of the fitting process. The windshield is not a lot of fun to work with. In fact, I found a fair amount of the car to be fiddley and less fun since the body went on.