Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  394

Thread: Seths 33- 1133. Famous guy donut post.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Seths 33- 1133. Famous guy donut post.

Since today is my completion date with factory five, I figured I’d go ahead and start a thread. This is my second factory five car, the first being a mark 1/2 from 2001 which I finished in 2013. It was a car that a buddy mine had started and couldn’t get through.

This car is an engineering project for my 12-year-old daughter. She is a math whiz and ultimately wants to go to MIT. I figured we would start a project together so that she can learn all sorts of skills that will translate through the rest of her life.

The basics of this car will not deviate much. We are building a full-bodied roadster with the 32 hood and grill. I tend to like a more traditional line, so to start with we’re going to use piecrust style tires and wheels and I’ll probably do a low profile set later on...

Drivetrain
    LQ9 HO 6.0L LS
    TKO 600
    MPS 8.8 with a 355 gear and limited slip
    American racing salt flats

While the car is done today, I don’t have a delivery date from Stewart yet. However, parts have been ordered and are starting to flow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sethmark; 09-22-2021 at 06:52 PM.
    33 Hot Rod #1133. LS/TKO600
    Delivered 6-17-19. Started work 7-3-19. First start 9-6-19. First drive 9-24-19
    Titled 2-28-20

MkI.IV 2643k

2. Thanks Tim_Dust thanked for this post
    Likes FF33rod liked this post