OK, so the continuing saga of the FAST fuel injection wiring install. There are a ton of wire leads that I'm not going to be using, like the crank trigger, distributor, distributor power, fan relay 2, A/C input, and the four wire fuel pump plug that is for FAST's fuel pump, which I'm not using. I see no situation now, or in the future, that I will ever need these circuits, and although FAST's tech support says they normally tell people to "just wrap them up, and tuck them somewhere", I can't think of anywhere in the engine bay that I would want all this wire. I'm thinking about unwrapping the electrical tape, taking all the leads for these items, cutting them off, and folding the end of the wires back, individually, and putting a piece of heat shrink tubing to prevent any of the leads shorting out. The question is, am I creating an issue that may come back to haunt me, or is this a prudent way to proceed to eliminate unnecessary wiring in the engine bay? I have to shorten about every sensor lead, as they are way too long, so I figured I'd do it all at once. Any down sides?

On another note, can anyone tell me why I can't copy the text in a post to post on the other forum? every time I try, I highlight the text, right click, and all it gives me an option for is to PASTE. What has gone wrong? I've done this a bunch of times with no issue, but it's just fighting me at this point.