I have a gen 3 coupe I am building and I am getting close to the point of a roller so I want to order the wheels and tires. I like the Hallibrands that FFR sales but they seem pretty expensive to me and I figured this was an area I could save a bit of money. I found some American Racing wheels that I think will fit but I wanted to check with everyone before I ordered them. I think I am going to go with 18 inch wheels as I have the 13in IRS brakes rotors in the back and think I may try to upgrade the rotors in the front and will need the room. Also, these will be for the street so I am going to go with a higher tread wear tire for longer life.

The wheels I found are shown below. They are American Racing Wheels with the below dimensions. I wee that most people were running a 1" to 1.25" spacer with the stock wheels that have an offset of a little over 20 so I thought that an offset of 0 sounded about perfect. Am I correct on that? They also have the wheels with a +12 offset. Would the 0 offset fit the front and rear with a 295/30/18 tire? I feel pretty good that it would work for the rear but I am not as sure about the front. It would be ideal in my mind if I could just have a square setup for the street so I could also rotate the wheels. If these wheels won't fit, can anyone give me guidance on what I should be looking for. Thanks.

Diameter - 18"
Width - 10"
Offset - +0
Centerbore - 72.6
Bolt Patttern - 5x4.5 5x114.3

1019551045_o.jpg