BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: FS: 818S Initial Release Body Style, Registered, Tagged and on the Road in MD

Post Thanks / Like

FS: 818S Initial Release Body Style, Registered, Tagged and on the Road in MD

I'm finally putting my 818S up for sale. Very sad to let it go, but I'm moving and we won't have space for me to store or work on it for the foreseeable future. Registered, titled and legally on the road in Maryland.

Installed extras:
    -Soft top
    -Air-to-water intercooler
    -MR2 shifter (MUCH nicer than stock FFR shifter and cables)
    -Windshield wiper, single arm, installed *without cutting* the hood! The install also added an extra support that means there is *no* hood flop or shake *at all*.
    -Cobb Access Port, currently set to stage 2, which makes it crazy fast, but manageable
    -2002 WRX 2.0 liter donor (135K miles on the motor, under-stressed in this tiny car, runs great and strong)
    -5-Speed WRX transmission with upgraded gear set from Andrew Tech for max reliability

I also have an OBX LSD ready to go in the tranny.

I am only letting this go because I'm moving cross country. I love this thing, and will build another (or maybe an FFR Cobra) when I get the space and time.

Here's the Ebay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283503444265

-Buzz

2. Likes subysouth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Single arm windshield wiper for FFR 818S, *without* cutting the hood!

Last edited by BuzzSkyline; 06-04-2019 at 09:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a demo of the exhaust note of my Factory Five 818S. It's a long video, but the important parts are: starting motor at 0:15, take off at 0:33, low speed pass at 1:40, pass the other way at 2:12, pass back again at 2:49, final return at 3:22 and the camera falls over (mild cursing)

Last edited by BuzzSkyline; 06-04-2019 at 09:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of the first autocross runs my son took in my 818S. At 6'5", he's a little tall for these seats. He'd fit much better with race buckets. This was on old, bald Durezzas and stock WRX tune. It's much faster now with a Cobb Stage 2 tune and new Dunlops in the back.

Last edited by BuzzSkyline; 06-04-2019 at 10:15 PM.

7. Likes Straversi, Rob T liked this post