Hi,
This will be a multi question post.

Here is the set up.

FFV spindles.
FFV halibrand 17” with 245/45/r17 NT555 on front.
The alignment was done in go kart mode.
The aft upper control arm has maybe 2 threads left on one end none on the other.
4 1/8” tube to ground clearance in front.
It was 4.5” but it settled. I will be changing it back to 4.5”
The driver side front tire rubs at the 9 to 10 o’clock position when turning right but not very tight. Just enough to get a little body roll.
The front passenger side has plenty of room.
Ride height will make a small difference but not much because of the 9 to 10 o’clock position of the rub.

Now for the questions.

1. If I were to cut and shorten the aft upper control arm adjustment( it isn’t coming to me what the twist to adjust stretched out bolt is called. Sorry) and compensate by lengthening the front one would move the wheel aft slightly?

2. I saw a post about cutting down the lip on the wheel well. This would also make more room. I do not know how far I can cut it back. It currently has about 9/16”. This is probably a Jeff Kleiner question since I am scheduled to take the car to him next winter.

3. I do not have sway bars. I am thinking that might reduce some body roll. How difficult are they to install on a car at this stage? Do you have any recommendations for sway bars? Oh, and I have a IRS rear end.

So far I’ve been taking the corners fairly easy as to not destroy a tire too quickly. I am very much looking foreword to having more fun on the corners.