Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: # 8419 - Leaves the garage and now I think that I may have lost it..........

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

# 8419 - Leaves the garage and now I think that I may have lost it..........

I am about ready to strip everything down and start my paint prep, so as it was a fine winter's morning here in Auckland I thought I would drive it out of the garage to get some photos before it looses that pink hue and turns Guardsman Blue with Wimbledon White Stripes........with a danger of meatballs. But then these girls just jumped in and now I think I may need to build another one!

After getting several estimates for paint from local car painters at around $25,000 I have decided to do it myself............How hard can it be? I have read the various threads and responses from the Jeffs.........I have several boxes of beer to deal with the dust, and a case of Sailor Jerry's spiced Rum as per da Bat.........

IMG_3607.jpg IMG_3609.jpg IMG_3627.jpg IMG_3612.jpg IMG_3614.jpg

https://youtu.be/osJNSIIwnG8 .....Those hill starts straight out of the garage are a bit unfair! I guess I will get used to it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FFR MkIV 8419 - Right Hand Drive
    427W with Inglese 8 Stack injection - 560hp
    TKO600 5 Speed, 8.8 Detroit Trutrak LSD IRS
    VPM Adjustable Sway Bars
    Vintage Wheels 17" Pin Drive

2. Likes Straversi, rsw81, Ehartsock liked this post