Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Old School Companion for FFR7074

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Old School Companion for FFR7074

It's no surprise to most that I'm a bit old-school when it comes to my build and other things, so the most recent addition to the shop shouldn't be a surprise, either.

After a 30 year hiatus from motorcycle ownership, Mrs. Gumball allowed as to how she wouldn't divorce me and take most of my stuff if I bought a classic-styled Harley. After watching the market for the past few years, I decided that a Heritage Springer would be the perfect companion for 7074 and would fit right in around my shop. The Heritage Springer, with it's iconic front suspension system, was around for a number of years, but in my opinion peaked in 2003 with the 100th anniversary edition. I found a really nice example of one recently - not a garage queen, but with 7400 gentle miles, tasteful accessories (I've learned that rarely is a Harley-Davidson kept stock), and attractively priced. One look and I knew it was coming home with me.

So, here it is in its new home - resplendent in Vivid Black paint and acres of chrome.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gumball; 06-10-2019 at 08:55 AM.
    Later,
    Chris

"There are no more monsters to fear, and so, we have to build our own."
    Mk3.1 #7074

2. Likes Straversi liked this post