Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New to TheFactoryFiveForum

Post Thanks / Like

New to TheFactoryFiveForum

Hello,
    I've been wanting to build a AC for the past 15-20 years and I finally have the means to dive in. I live in Indianapolis and would love to connect with a local group if there is one.
    I plan on signing up for one of the roadster build classes this fall. I'm glad I was referred to this site as it has lots of excellent information. As I learn maybe I can offer some advice as well.

Thanks,
    Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Tom,

Welcome to the madness. Your timing is perfect. There is the London Cobra Show 6/19 - 23 in Columbus, Ohio. If you can make it, you'll see 100's of cars and meet many owners that are willing to share their experiences. Go to www.londoncobrashow.com for details. If you do make it, come to the FFR booth and you'll get to meet Dave Smith, the owner of FFR and a bunch of professional builders.

Henry

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Tom! I build and paint Factory Five cars in Bloomington and would be happy to have you come visit some time. We have a Cobra Club in Indiana; check it out:

http://www.hoosiercobra.com/

As Henry mentioned the upcoming London Show is a great place for guys to begin their research. I'll be one of the guys working the Factory Five display---stop by and introduce yourself!

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. Amazing group of helpful people here. Never be afraid to ask even the dumbest question as you will always find the answers you need here.
    MK4 #8900 - complete kit - Coyote, TKO600, IRS - Delivered 6/28/16 First Start 10/6/16 Go cart - 10/16/16 Build completed - 4/26/17 - 302 days to build my 302 CI Coyote Cobra - Registered and street legal 5/17/17
    Build Thread http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-build-thread
    PHIL 4:13 INSTAGRAM - @scottsrides

Post Thanks / Like

Not so new guy!

Hi All,
    Been around for a while, had a MKII several years ago, which I sold to a guy in FINLAND, believe it or not. I've been on the "other" forum for several years and decieded to broaden my FFR horizons. I'm currently finishing up my MK4 and am just about ready for paint and body.
    CIMG1324.JPG
    IMG_0898.jpg
    Best regards,
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. Roger