Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Following for years but new to the forum

Post Thanks / Like

Following for years but new to the forum

Hey Everyone,

My name is Steve, I've been following FFR for a long time now. I've been saving up to build an MK4, shouldn't be too much longer until I can place my first order with Factory Five. I'll be on here asking many questions over the span of my build and the next couple months when it comes to budgeting and planning. I'm based out of Colorado but may be moving to Texas. I'll be taking advantage of the classified section of the forums and I'll be looking for any piece of advice I can get. On a side note I'll be documenting my entire build with videos and posting to youtube. I've had so much help and advice from the videos I've watched now I want to pay it forward and contribute for future builders. I'm happy to be a part of the club.

Semper Fi
    Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Steve,

Welcome to the forum! I'd love to hear about your plans so far: Big Block, small block, modular? 4link, 3 link, IRS? etc etc...

As I'm sure you know by now, there is no preferred setup! It all depends on what YOUR desires and requirements are!

So what do you envision for your dream car?

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. Roger