I hit a big milestone with my build today; first time starting the engine!. I had one small fuel leak at the filter but corrected that easily. After that, my Blueprint 347 with Holley Sniper EFI started right up. It ran rough for a few minutes as the Holley system "learned" and adjusted, then ran beautifully. However, I do have one issue that I can't seem to remedy. The cooling fan is not coming on. I have it wired to be controlled by the Sniper system and at 190 degrees, the Sniper system says that Fan 1 is "ON" so I know it is sending the signal. Obviously I have a wiring issue or a bad fan. My guess is the wiring. This is what I have done: The FFR wiring harness has three wires for the fan. A green wire, a blue wire and a ground wire. I wired the green wire to the positive wire coming from the fan motor. I did nothing with the FFR blue fan or ground wire; they are unused. Then I wired the ground wire coming from the fan motor to the light blue wire in the 10 pin Holley Sniper connector. What am i missing? As always, thanks for your help.