I'm hoping that some of the wiring gurus can help me on this and tell me that all hope is not lost.

To start, have a full dieted wiring harness minus injector harnesd that was made for me for my original harness from an 87 mustang.

I then purchased a mass-flo (now pro-m efi) set up from a forum member who was using a 94 wiring harness (and he gave me). I did not realize untill just now that the 94 harnesses would not match up, only learning that my harness seems to be an 87-91 harness.

I realized this after I have the whole rear harness and dash harness all installed only to go and connect the ECM harness to find out that they're totally different connections.

Question 1) Is there any way to just change the adapter to make this harness work with the 87-91 main OR do I have to have a whole new engine harness made to fit the mass-flo system with my current harness?

Question 2) My other concern is there is CCRM on the current
mass-flo harnesss, and a couple other boxes I'm not familiar with, whereas the dieted ecm harness from my 87-91 is missing a lot of these connections and wasn't sure if this is going to affect the mass-flo system.

My hope is to maybe use the 87-91 harness since it is setup for my harness and adapt the mass-flo connectors to that harness........as long as the other relays and boxes aren't needed.

Might be best if mustang medic (or anyone who diets expertly) and if Chris from mass-flo/pro-m efi chimes in too. Thanks.