Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Boig Motorsports upper radiator assembly

Post Thanks / Like

Boig Motorsports upper radiator assembly

I wanted to throw this up here. When looking for solutions to the corrugated hose provided in the kit, I saw the Breeze upper radiator hose mentioned a number of times over the years. I contacted Mark, and he informed me that Boig was now selling it direct. Since I already had Mark's lower hose, I went ahead and jumped on the similar upper.

It came in today, and I really like it. It's pricey for what it is, and my brain was telling me that it doesn't make financial sense to purchase it. But then my heart said, who buys and builds these cars because it makes financial sense? Gotta go with the heart.

Before:

After:

MKIV Complete Kit: 3-link, vintage gauges, glove-box dash, chrome roll bars, 17" wheels, B/T leather seats, Gas-N side pipes and headers; Drive train: Levy 408w w/carb, TKO600, Moser 8.8 with 3.55s and GT rear brakes; Paint: Jeff Miller Ford Magnetic Grey Metallic with BMW Titan Silver stripes
    Ordered: 4/5/16, Order completion: 5/14/16, Delivered: 5/24/16, First start: 6/22/19, Registered and legal: 10/28/19

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I love mine!!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    So much easier than the corrugated hose FFR gives you. It looks ten times better as well.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting the before and after - very helpful!
    Mk4 #8861 Complete kit. Delivered: 27 Apr 2016, currently a roller.
    Gen-2 Coyote, clutch, TKO600, midshift, and solid axle from Forte. Many pieces from Breeze and Replicarparts.