Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FREE STAY IN BIG Island Hawaii.....Help....Need Experienced Coyote / FFR wiring Help

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation FREE STAY IN BIG Island Hawaii.....Help....Need Experienced Coyote / FFR wiring Help

I have hit a brick wall trying to understand the wiring instructions with this kit......I have mounted all of the harnesses and landed the ends of the wires to each general location but electrical is not my strong suite. I need the expertise of someone who has figured out how to wire up the Coyote into one of these FFR vehicles. Here is what I am offering.....Free stay in our Ohana which has it's own bedroom, Bathroom, mini kitchen, full size fridge and space for Kids on the futon.....also included is the use of our extra minivan so you can see this beautiful island. What I need from you is help wiring up my 35 truck. You pay for your flights out here and gas to tour the island and we will take care of the rest. I am not sure how long it will take to get this truck running ( go kart stage ) with the wiring but if it takes a week then so be it. We can figure out the dates but I am looking for this to happen After July 15th. We have hosted may family's and have had lots of company stay with us over the years and have all the beach gear and surf boards to make your stay worth while.

If this sounds like a good fit for you and your family please let me know, please send me some photos of your work so I know that you know what you are doing.

Note, I will be choosing someone with the most experience that will also be a good fit for our household and family. Here are a few photos so you can convince your wife

20190617_141712[1].jpg 20190617_141729[1].jpg 20190617_141908[1].jpg 20190617_141744[1].jpg 20190617_141751[1].jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 35 Ford Hoonatruck View Post
    I have hit a brick wall trying to understand the wiring instructions with this kit......I have mounted all of the harnesses and landed the ends of the wires to each general location but electrical is not my strong suite. I need the expertise of someone who has figured out how to wire up the Coyote into one of these FFR vehicles. Here is what I am offering.....Free stay in our Ohana which has it's own bedroom, Bathroom, mini kitchen, full size fridge and space for Kids on the futon.....also included is the use of our extra minivan so you can see this beautiful island. What I need from you is help wiring up my 35 truck. You pay for your flights out here and gas to tour the island and we will take care of the rest. I am not sure how long it will take to get this truck running ( go kart stage ) with the wiring but if it takes a week then so be it. We can figure out the dates but I am looking for this to happen After July 15th. We have hosted may family's and have had lots of company stay with us over the years and have all the beach gear and surf boards to make your stay worth while.

If this sounds like a good fit for you and your family please let me know, please send me some photos of your work so I know that you know what you are doing.

Note, I will be choosing someone with the most experience that will also be a good fit for our household and family. Here are a few photos so you can convince your wife

20190617_141712[1].jpg 20190617_141729[1].jpg 20190617_141908[1].jpg 20190617_141744[1].jpg 20190617_141751[1].jpg

Pm sent
    FFinisher/AKA RE63

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like I have found the right candidate for my situation. We are working out the details. This forum is amazing!!!!!