Looking for others experiences here -

Installed the 2015 IRS w factory brakes,factory e-brake cables, and a lokar handle. factory cables connected to the lokar handle directly, and in line w the handle (no mechanism to multiply force / reduce travel). Factory mounting for the calipers - did not use the F5R relocating bracket (what is its purpose anyway? Didn't realize it existed until mine were installed so didn't bother)

My problem is that it seems as though I have minimal E-brake grip even if I pull so hard on the handle I am fearful it may bend! If I give it a good hard pull while going down the road I can feel the brakes being applied, but a good downshift would be more effective!

I assume this is because the factory system uses a foot pedal for activation, with lots more force being applied than my wimpy arm can manage. What
have others with this setup experienced? Just trying to decide if there is an improvement to be made or if this is as good as it gets.

Also - how about the Wilwood setup for the IRS - are those folks able to get more stopping power from the E-brake?

Thanks
Greg